Do you need a little help? Looking for accurate, relevant information? Could you use some advice from a professional in the field of elder services?
- Case management & care coordination for seniors and frail elders
- Support groups
- Remote caregiver services: check-ins, observations, comprehensive assessments, and updates for loved ones who aren’t able to visit as often as they’d like to
- Therapy and counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Health care support: medical escort services, appointment companionship/note-taking, health care proxies, decision-making consultations, and health care advocacy
- Trusted responsibilities, such as bill paying, financial transactions, and confidential communications/negotiations
- Facilitation of legal transactions, including guardianship, conservatorship, estate planning, and retirement planning
- Safety consultations, including assessments, home modification referrals, residential placement, and protective services referrals if necessary (including protection from self-harm or self-neglect)
- Coverage for essential daily tasks, such as errands, transportation, cleaning, personal care, home maintenance, and other in-home services
- Clinical supervision for LCSW level practitioners
You don’t need to know it all–
and you are not alone!
Let’s talk about how I can help you navigate this new path on your journey.