Retirement from work and the “empty nest” phase bring their own challenges, of course; in addition, though, we’re also likely to have to manage change in terms even more aspects of life including…
- Wellness & medical care
- Connections to friends, family, and community
- Faith, belief, and spiritual practice
- Children, partners, parents, dependents, and other loved ones
- Hobbies, passions, and other activities that make our lives rich and fulfilling
- Getting help with specific tasks, or perhaps day to day
None of us has ever grown old before. It’s understandable that these shifting circumstances can sometimes be frustrating, confusing, or even overwhelming.
Maybe you and your loved ones just need information or answers to a few key questions. Or maybe you could use more comprehensive support, more than a phone call could cover. No matter what level of support you need, please get in touch if you think I might be able to help.
There’s no charge for our initial phone conversation, and after we hang up, I hope you’ll have a clearer picture of the road ahead. Everyone’s path is different. Only you and your family know what will (and what won’t!) work for you. My approach is
to meet you wherever you are, and
to help you get where you want to be,
using the resources available to you.
I look forward to helping you plan your journey!